Monday, May 24, 2004

Weekend events II.

On Sat. morning, my best friend and I (I will call him Jeff from now on, since he will likely be in many of these since we always hangout together.) had to get up and head down to a bachelor party for his little brother. We had about an hour drive ahead of us and we were suppose to be there at 1:00. We left around 11:30a and made it on time. The plan was to head out to a local sand bar/island on the river for the afternoon. We ended up drinking a lot of beer, playing a little volleyball, and bull shitting all afternoon. Around 5:00, we headed back to one of guys houses, ate some food, played poker, and of course drank some more beer. We had a bus coming to pick us up at 7:00 and we headed out to a couple of the local gentlemens clubs. The first one we stopped at was pretty uneventfull, but we had a good time, I switched from beer to strait booze. Apparently I wasn't getting drunk fast enough. We ended up leaving there and went to a small bar, (normal bar) and drank there for about an hour. While there, I saw these two women sitting at a table by themselves and I decided that it would be a good idea for me to sit down with them. Normally I would have been brushed aside in about 10 minutes, but I actually knew the brother of one of the girls. So us three sat and talked for a long time. About every 5 minutes a different guy from our group had to come over and sit down to see if they could get in on this action. They usually got ignored by the women, and left quickly. Everyone else decided to head down to the other gentlemens club about a block away. I stayed there and talked with them until I saw that the bus was going to leave in about 10 minutes. The one girl was engaged, (The one who's brother I knew.) but the other was single. I am not sure why, just stupidity, but I never did ask her for her phone number. I am kicking myself now, because she was good looking, easy to talk to, and didn't look at me like I was just some ass trying to get into her pants. I will have to visit that bar a few more times, and hopefully I will run into her again. If not, I guess it is my loss.

After getting back to one of the bachelors friends house, we drank some more beer of course and played some more poker. I don't even remember that, but the next morning, I woke up with a pocket full of quarter, but all the rest of my money was gone. I guess I must of had a very good time, and did well at poker. I felt like shit the rest of the day with a hangover that would have killed a horse. We didn't get back home until around 5:00p Sun. afternoon. My plan was to lay on the couch the rest of the night and do nothing at all. Around 6:30, the girl I met on my cruise called me. She didn't really say anything, but she wasn't letting me off the phone either. I figured that she wanted to come over. Even though I would have been just as happy to do nothing and go to bed early, I asked if she wanted to come over. She said yes, so I had to get up and actually take a shower and pickup a litte bit. We just laid on the couch and watched TV the rest of the night. She ended up staying overnight and we had some very good sex. I guess I had a little presure built up from the night before.

I must have lowered my immune system from all the drinking, because today I am not feeling very well. I was hoping to just go home after work and do nothing, but my parents called, and I have to go over there tonight after work to help them with some things. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't a 40 minute drive just to get there. Hopefully it will not take very long, and I will be back on my own couch early. My goal is to make it back to watch the Piston vs. Pacer game tonight.

Well, not much else to say, that was my weekend highlights.... Did I mention that Mondays suck.... later.


Post a Comment

<< Home